well as most of you might know, we here @ nu perm banned outlaw(biohazard) from all gameservers as of last week.
What you may not know, is that the reason we banned him, which was for getting caught recruiting on our servers, for players to go to his server. Outlaw who has been here for years and years, who has had admin/jrownership/and on the dev team, knows very well that this is not permitted by anyone, especially a former jr owner who knows the rules and has banned ppl himself for this very thing.

however, this is not something that myself, sio, ender, jackd took lightly. so, after some talking, we figured it would be best to just let outlaw go and do his own thing. Then we get more msgs, saying that outlaw and nitehawk are still trying to get our regs and our admins to go and play on his server, giving them admin(which he knows, that our admin are not permitted to have admin elsewhere and be a admin @ nu) without there consent(from what i heard).

Yesterday i got a msg from another Reg, who told me that nitehawk and outlaw came to "them" and said, That i fingered "him" when i spoke to outlaw...saying that this person told me, and i ratted him back out to outlaw. first of all I did say things that were said form this person, but i DID NOT MENTION ONE NAME TO ANYONE. The funny thing is, this person never said one word to me about this whole situation. Its just one large clusterfuck of lies and deceit from nitehawk and outlaw. those who know me, will atest that i am a very honest person, and i have never hidden one thing from anyone here @ nu.

So, thats the story...believe it or not of why outlaw is not longer a part of our comm.

Most parties involved did not want me to post this post. but here it is.