well let me tell you this ok outlaw didn't say nothing about you cause i was in ts and i am not trying to give admin to your member's or admin's i was giving admin to people that was in bl00dred not once did i ask any of your admin's to come and join us. i don't need to do that so who ever told you i was giving them admin or asking them for admin well they are lieing onyl people that was in bl00dred was giving admin do don't sit here and acusse me of shit and i know who told you cause tibs was in the ts when this all went down now he is starting shit but thats ok i could care less but don't use me as your scapegoat in this matter trying to make me look like the bad guy cause of your choice nitehawk knows what he did so don't need to say anything about me. it's funny how all you guys run your mouth but when it comes time to stand up and face it you run behind pasties and the other owner's to make up lies so you can look good
well in my eyes your a lil babies for doing the shit you do tibs comes in the bl00dred ts and has his name a N****r but were the bad guys lol you all make me laugh please in the future leave nite out of it that is all i am asking thank you