ive been on 2 towers for awhile now, i found this server in the list one day and i never left it sense! there everyday! split time 6 hours total mainly at night! im an easy going dude and i love a clean place to play and thus far the admins are doing an amazing job! and i want to help! with moderating and donating/paying! ive talk to anal in the ts3 hes the only one ive gotten ahold of! please consider!

1: must be a responsible member of the community. will do
2: clear minded thought proccess and thinks before he/she says or acts on anything. level head is the best!
3: must have the ability to help the community with donations. 20-100 bucks every donation time!
4: has to be 18 years of age or older (some exceptions are made but not many) 26
5: has played on the servers for at least 3 months. roughly 2 1/2 exception plz!!!
6: knows the rules of the servers. and i tell people when they break them! even though im not authority!
7: must be able to learn things as explained to him/her the first time. very very compitent
8: must have the willingness to do his job in game rather then ignore the players and continue playing. i do it now!
9: should be seen helping enforcing the rules. i do all the time i even warn people they are breaking them when they do
10: must Have Xfire. i do Friendlyfire31
11: must have Teamspeak3 and know how to connect and participate in our server. i do and have been on!
12: references from admins you play with a plus but not mandatory. no i dont
13. Not have admin on any other server, or owner of there own pub server. i do not