Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5329890

Quote Originally Posted by Kaley Fan View Post
    Cooker's actually back. but he rages at awp's and plays at some =e= server or something
    Kaley Ive been an =e= for over 6 months now, I don't rage at awps I rage at the idiots that forget they have a secondary that can't use it at close range the ones that have no skillz.

I also prefer to play on good servers in my opinion in the past 2 years NU currently has the worst ones they have ever had, they are way to laggy, I find myself questioning who and how I got killed 25% of the time I never see my killer not even a glance of them. I don't see this on other servers. There is no reason why NU can't get better ones I know what they cost and there is more than enough money in the pot to support them. So whats the excuse. There working on it I bet Ive heard that alot, reminds me of the UNK days nothing getting done all talk no doing.

N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Cooker, you WILL NOT come on here and bash our servers. I come play here and never lag. You wanna come here and start shit? I will talk to the g0ds and make sure you never post here again. You wanna comment on threads here and be a part of this community, fine, but let me tell you we are a family and we stick together... Don't come here on OUR forums and say how we have shitty servers.

House
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

HlStats

House I didn't mean to bash on them and didn't think I did, my experience in the past two years of on and off playing on NU is that NU has had better ones and they have the money to support them in my mind. Ive had my own I know what they cost maybe my lag is partially with my connection I don't know. But I don't seem to lag on others, Ive played on Bloodred servers had excellent reg with a higher ping Nitehawk was there and commented on the reg I was getting. But on NU I have a lower ping and the reg is worse. Then I connect to an EGO server have good reg and a lower ping than on NU. So I don't know what the issue is? I enjoy playing on NU servers and have never complained I am burned out on CSS and really not playing that much right now, I apologize if you think I was bashing i did not mean to it was meant more as constructive criticism. I only meant they have been better and I would like to see them better I enjoy them, but if my lag is my connection what can I do to make it better.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10772730

sounds like you're lagging from your internet, bro. blame the servers some more, maybe you should get good first

how are people still bitching about no reg in our servers? have you ever fucking been to any others? servers rented from companies are AWFUL. the reason NU has good servers is because SIO hosts them. the reg is better than any other pub server i've played on. learn to aim

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by No Sympathy View Post
    sounds like you're lagging from your internet, bro. blame the servers some more, maybe you should get good first

how are people still bitching about no reg in our servers? have you ever fucking been to any others? servers rented from companies are AWFUL. the reason NU has good servers is because SIO hosts them. the reg is better than any other pub server i've played on. learn to aim

I DON'T LAG ON OTHER SERVERS just NU how is this my Internet problem? Oh and Ive never bitched about it just pointing out a fact, on my experience I here people constantly saying no reg while in the server thats bitching when you cry and moan about getting killed, NU has had better thats my only point, NU used to have a 100 tic server I thought the current ones are 66 tic am I wrong. And if its me what are your suggestions on fixing it?

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:10772730

everyone bitches about reg because they don't like getting killed & think they're pro. go play on noob galore and you'll see what no reg actually is. fuck it, play on ANY pub server that has 20+ people in it and you will see.

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Our servers are 66tic, as is every server that you play on. Since the orangebox update back in early '10, Valve removed the ability to host a 100tic server. There are server plugins that bypass this, but subsequent updates from Valve have voided that as well (i.e. modding the weapons to shoot at 100tic on the 66tic servers). Forcing the server to 100tic now would be ridiculous, and we at N|U will not be doing it to any of the servers.

Cooker, you also have to take in to account distance from the server. Our hosted box is currently in New Jersey, so maybe you have more hops between you and the server.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cookerbro View Post
    Kaley Ive been an =e= for over 6 months now, I don't rage at awps I rage at the idiots that forget they have a secondary that can't use it at close range the ones that have no skillz.

I also prefer to play on good servers in my opinion in the past 2 years NU currently has the worst ones they have ever had, they are way to laggy, I find myself questioning who and how I got killed 25% of the time I never see my killer not even a glance of them. I don't see this on other servers. There is no reason why NU can't get better ones I know what they cost and there is more than enough money in the pot to support them. So whats the excuse. There working on it I bet Ive heard that alot, reminds me of the UNK days nothing getting done all talk no doing.

well lets see the servers moved to jersey and god knows the line to there is shit but keeping costs down is a must so thats what it is. as for "we are working on it" yes i am working on it when i have time between my real job, my kids, my life, and of course my drinking. oh and while im at it you must be mistaken becuase the servers havent changed in over 4 years.... they only just moved 6 months ago so get your facts straight.

before you start bashing think hard and long about what your going to say becuase i have more insight into this then you think.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

HlStats

I did not know about the 66 to 100 tic change with the up date and once again Im not bashing. So explain this experience with servers that Ive had in the last month. The NU server located in New Jersey and a server that will remain nameless located in Massachusetts. On the one in Mass I got better reg and its farther away from me in distance. Why is this, does it have to do with the route of going into a big city of New Jersey and the other bypassing it taking a whole different route?

Are there settings that can be changed within the game to get better reg, Ive seen players say to others that I changed.......I don't remember exactly what it was but it was not the rate stuff. I don't mess with settings if I don't know what it is or how to reverse it if I mess it up.

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

COUGH" COUGH" WELCOME BACK LOU!

oh and sio love the bfbc2 sig there buddy

Thread Information