Thread: I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    N/U Jr. Owner Pwnerator household 6's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:27300767

Cooker, you WILL NOT come on here and bash our servers. I come play here and never lag. You wanna come here and start shit? I will talk to the g0ds and make sure you never post here again. You wanna comment on threads here and be a part of this community, fine, but let me tell you we are a family and we stick together... Don't come here on OUR forums and say how we have shitty servers.

House
    Household *6*... Commander at home.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5329890

House I didn't mean to bash on them and didn't think I did, my experience in the past two years of on and off playing on NU is that NU has had better ones and they have the money to support them in my mind. Ive had my own I know what they cost maybe my lag is partially with my connection I don't know. But I don't seem to lag on others, Ive played on Bloodred servers had excellent reg with a higher ping Nitehawk was there and commented on the reg I was getting. But on NU I have a lower ping and the reg is worse. Then I connect to an EGO server have good reg and a lower ping than on NU. So I don't know what the issue is? I enjoy playing on NU servers and have never complained I am burned out on CSS and really not playing that much right now, I apologize if you think I was bashing i did not mean to it was meant more as constructive criticism. I only meant they have been better and I would like to see them better I enjoy them, but if my lag is my connection what can I do to make it better.

Thread Information