Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Admin Abuse!

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for Steam_0:1:35807353

Default Admin Abuse!

Sienna kicked me twice : Disconnect: mic spamming!?!? wtf? all i said is someone was walling and the person was! Sienna didnt even go to spec to check this person out....all he/she said was no hes not and kikcked me? is this the kinda admins u hire here?

I have also donated 50$ to this site and put in a application soo if this is the kinda admins u are hiring give me back my 50$ and i will be on my way!

Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:20224394

um i didn't kick you. It wasn't me.

What happened was he accused freebase of hacking for a (9-1) record pretty pathetic in my opinion, and decided to bitch even after i told him freebase was not hacking. Freebase himself went to spec and kicked him. The only admin powers i used was the purple text. simple as that

Also i have put more than 50 dollars into this site, and other admins have put even more in. So I'm curious what do you mean "these kind of admins" straighten out your fucking shit before i do it for you, and i am dead serious.

Lastly what do you mean "hire". I volunteered for this job, and i have to pay monthly, so N/U is not paying me to do anything. I am paying it to keep this community going. So watch your mouth, and figure out the REAL story before you come whining here on N/U. Also notice you came back to fy_towers and i didn't kick you. Maybe cause i didnt do it.

Kaley Fan
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2lkfo86.jpg[/img]
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by Kaley Fan View Post
    um i didn't kick you. It wasn't me.

What happened was he accused freebase of hacking for a (9-1) record pretty pathetic in my opinion, and decided to bitch even after i told him freebase was not hacking. Freebase himself went to spec and kicked him. The only admin powers i used was the purple text. simple as that

Also i have put more than 50 dollars into this site, and other admins have put even more in. So I'm curious what do you mean "these kind of admins" straighten out your fucking shit before i do it for you, and i am dead serious.

Lastly what do you mean "hire". I volunteered for this job, and i have to pay monthly, so N/U is not paying me to do anything. I am paying it to keep this community going. So watch your mouth, and figure out the REAL story before you come whining here on N/U. Also notice you came back to fy_towers and i didn't kick you. Maybe cause i didnt do it.

Kaley Fan
    ok kaley soo if u were there...why was ur name not Kaley? and why did no one say they were admin before i was kicked? Thats lame in ur fact! As a admin u should show urself first and spec someone if that person is accused of doing something! Or dont show ur self and spec them if accused! You are not showing admin responsibilities! Srry! If this place would like a responsible admin let me know.

That UMP Fag
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:2576123

Freebase is actually an admin, and he's no hacker. I'm not going to comment on the kick reason, but if you feel someone is hacking despite an admins judgement we encourage taking a demo and submitting it to us. We do our best to provide the community with a fun and troll-free experience.
    [COLOR=White][IMG]http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5079/umpitup.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR] [URL="http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=21469"][IMG]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-21469-random.png[/IMG][/URL]

Pwnerator
    HlStats

umm... why would i spec a fellow admin, that i know and have played with. Heck if i have to fucking spec every person that is half good or you think is a hacker, all the admin's in n/u wouldn't be enough to help you.

Also I'm sorry i need my name to be exactly what it is on the forum. You can't change your name. Never knew you were writing up the admin guide.
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

HlStats

this thread was not about hacking to begin with...it was admin abuse!!

Pwnerator
    HlStats

I CHALLENGE you to find what i did wrong.

a) Could i have stopped an admin from kicking you.

No i couldn't have stopped it, I didn't even know it was about to happen.

b) Do i have to state i'm an admin everytime i go on a server

No it does not have to happen

c) Can i use a different name

Yes I can
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by shoxu100 View Post
    ok kaley soo if u were there...why was ur name not Kaley? and why did no one say they were admin before i was kicked? Thats lame in ur fact! As a admin u should show urself first and spec someone if that person is accused of doing something! Or dont show ur self and spec them if accused! You are not showing admin responsibilities! Srry! If this place would like a responsible admin let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal Retentive French Fry View Post
    Freebase is actually an admin, and he's no hacker. I'm not going to comment on the kick reason, but if you feel someone is hacking despite an admins judgement we encourage taking a demo and submitting it to us. We do our best to provide the community with a fun and troll-free experience.
    i was kicked for no reason but sayin some one was walling! why would someone kick me for that and they dont even give me a chance?

Pwnerator
    HlStats

Starting now I'm backing Freebase's stand on this. I told you as an admin that Freebase was not hacking. Learn how to trust an admins judgment, and it is not my fault you were kicked, so shut the fuck up about how i admin abused you.
    Kᴀʟᴇʏ Cᴜᴏᴄᴏ Fᴀɴ

HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by Kaley Fan View Post
    Starting now I'm backing Freebase's stand on this. I told you as an admin that Freebase was not hacking. Learn how to trust an admins judgment, and it is not my fault you were kicked, so shut the fuck up about how i admin abused you.
    lmao how the hell do i know whos a admin and whos not?!? u just said why do u need to tell ur a admin!! Now didnt u?? You kicked me for no reason! At all!

I want my money back before i call my lawyer and sue ur asses then!!

matter of fact done called my lawyer! You all going to court!
    Last edited by shoxu100; 03-18-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Thread Information