Tara and Asian finally cracked me... well that and I've been bored for the past week with really only CS:S to play... So hi!

You probably know me as that guy you always kill, but then I get lucky and kill you and then you rage hard, and then I laugh.

Most probably know me already, as I've been playing since late december when CS:S went on sale during the Christmas sale bonanza VALVe always does. Only reason I got this game was because of a StarCraft 2 commentator recommended it. I really only started playing on the N/U office server because I got confused and thought it was a "noob only" server, not a "noob friendly" server =P

I usually only play to get achievements, as well as move up on stats. I also try really hard to own those that regularly use the Arctic Warfare Magnum (or as you guys know it, AWP). If you didn't know already, yes I do hate the awp with a passion =P and have very little respect for those that rely so heavily on it and the gameplay strategy that surrounds it. Except for the admins... because I don't want them to ban me =P

Well thats all I can think to post. I doubt I'll be a regular here on the forums, but I'll definitely check back here every now and then. I'll see you all at the awpffice!