Thread: CSProMod

GriMz

Default CSProMod

http://www.cspromod.com/

this mod is said to run like the original CS, but with source graphics, if anyone is interested in that, i know i kind of woul dlike to check it out, old cs ran so smooth and quick, source is kind of laggy compared to loading 1.6 or earlier.

RaBBiTTini

Default Couldnt agree more

If we could take the newer graphics textures and models, back to a Q1 engine or even Q2. The smooth rythm of the Q1 and Q2 physics(Praise Carmhave gotten lost some how. Not to say I dont love Cs source, but applying newer textures to older engines wouold be shweeet. I thought surely the coporate lamers would have found a way to prevent that. I'd like to know more..

cinder

I had downloaded CS Pro MOD when it was first released. Problem is that it wouldn't run on Vista. In fact, it screwed my steam files after the install and I had to use a restore point on my comp from before I had installed it. For that reason, I never gave it a chance.

RaBBiTTini

Im pretty sure it will run on Vista. I sometimes run my old CS 1.6 games on Vista, for that reason I chose to go to the dual operating systems(xp/VistaHP). It doesnt take much to keep XP on your system. Its not a resource hog, my frame rate suffers by as much as 30 fps when I run my steam games on Vista so I could only deduce it meant it was a good idea to keep xp around if only for that reason. I also keep a seperate logical NTFS system to hold all my Steam game data. As the great band, Offspring said "You gotta keep'em seperated".

Thread Information