Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Palin Interview (teehee)

Kumar

actually with the fair tax if you make that low per year you get a rebate per month for every person in your household to cover the taxes for food and clothes you might have. The fair tax gets rid of the irs and makes taxes simple. Every corporation would be taxed for everything they buy, the rich buy more so they still pay the majority of the taxes, illegal immigrants have to pay taxes, tourists from other countries pay our taxes, and once you got used to getting your entire paycheck you would start buying more also. It would boost economy and make us more money.
    And nuclear waste isn't as big of a deal as they make it out to be. We have a spent fuel pool that keeps all of our waste in it. It has all of the nuclear waste from the beginning of our reactor in the 60s. There is still a ton of room. We won't have to expand the pool for at least another 40 years. I could go on for days of the benefits of nuclear energy.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

No you demonstrated again what I was saying. All people see is the high flat tax and go "omg" and stop there. Go ahead and compare numbers from the whole pictures of getting money from your flat tax and income tax. Compare from year to year how much you actually save from a flat tax paying your higher consumable (which we do need a way to pay for government processes),
    You fail to understand what I showed you then... I didn't say that the stuff we bought was going to be more expensive... Like you said, that would be pointless. Rather, I showed that the stuff we buy would constitute a higher percentage of our income if you make less than $35K/year, so relatively speaking you save less unless you make over $35K/year. You save in the number of dollars you have because you don't pay the IRS, but now you spend a higher percentage of your total income, even though your total income has gone up, on commodities so you still lose. You're not understanding what I'm saying.

than from the income tax which actually takes away more from you to help government overspending. If you can do that, then you will have an arguement. If you are still stuck on, "look how much tax is on our foods", there is really no arguing anymore because of your failure to account for the big picture. And because of the income tax, you are right...for our economy to say afloat we need to stay in debt.
    Err, this perpetual debt I'm talking about has absolutely nothing to do with the Fair Tax or the IRS... This has to do with fractional reserve banking, AKA the Federal Reserve system. IRS or Fair Tax or whatever, doesn't matter. Fractional reserve banking deals with inflation and how money is created, not how the government gets money from you.

That is why we need to cut government spending, enforce a balanced budget and get rid of the income tax code so we can increase the value of the dollar again!

~Easy
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

You do not spend more because the tax code is simplified. Corporations do not have to go through the perplexing tax code and basically a whole division of it has been cut out thus making prices relative again. Then, in reality, you are not paying as much as you stated above. Also, with the fair tax, there is a prebate which entails everyone gettings a check in the beginning of the money of what "poverty level" essentials cost you (food, water, whatever to survive) which cuts out your argument on paying for food at outrageous amounts. Therefore, your numbers (like I said before), do not hold up. Let me help you out and explain what the real arguement against the fair tax is. Basically, people are saying politicians will try and exempt certain areas of the fair tax (medicine for example), thus bringing up the fair tax rate to 30 or 40 and thus the prices on stuff do not pan out to help the individual. Unfortunately, that arguement does not hold up because that is CHANGING the fair tax. Fair tax calls for taxing everything and thus keeping the tax rate "low". The fair tax also brings out of country business back to the US and brings up the economy. More businesses will come here and create more jobs for the unemployed as well because there is no complex tax code to go through anymore. The IRS does nothing but make sure sales tax is being collected and will shrink to almost nothing. Individuals will not have to deal with income tax anymore and I do not know about you, but that sounds just dandy to me.

~Easy

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

I like that Barstool thingy Pathboy. I am not a good arguer to be honest and by no means am I trying to down Nat (the fact that she knows anything or is defending her view grants my respect). I just hope anyone who is reading gets that you should know what you are voting for, look at the angles before you set your sights on what your vote should be. I think there are too many people voting just to vote because of the bias media and their whole "vote or die" catch phrase, whatever it is. Just take note of that. -)

~Easy

Immigrant
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:3755575

Obama Pwns compared to the old guy who can't remember how many houses he has... lol

Palin is like another Jerry Springer to me.

Sorry Tina Feyes (however u spell it) Impression of Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live is just fuckin true. haha

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10961002

palin's opinions on global warming abortion the war and gay rights are appalling

She wouldn't even tell he daughter about condamns. D: You know if Barack had an under-aged daughter with an illegitimate child on the way, he wouldn't have even gotten into the senate. Fucking double-standards.

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10961002

Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF
    She wouldn't even tell her daughter about condemns.
    wow I didn't know that... Thats fucked up.

Trailor Trash

If Obama wasn't black, he wouldn't even be on the ballet. Fucking doublestandards.

And let's be honest, if Obama's daughter DID get pregnant, I'm sure he'd take her by the hand to the nearest abortion clinic to kill the little fetus and solve the problem. He wouldn't want his daughter to be "punished" by having a baby.

Btw, Obama's white too.

Thread Information