Blah blah blah on both sides.

Both mainstream candidates will not do anything to help or "change" our current situation now. As crazy as he is, I'd vote for Ron Paul over any of these chumps. Just watching him chew out Allen Greenspan made me laugh so hard ("I see you have not taken my advice to resign your position"...lmao). Let's cut government spending (which neither candidate will do), decrease the deficits we have, get rid of this income tax bullshit (get flat tax or fair tax, whatever you want to call it), lead by example (take a better look at how we handled foreign policy), and get rid of our stupid social security. I am paying taxes on some retarded thing that I will never get when I am older so basically im paying for the government's overspending because they cannot comprehend the idea of a "lockbox". There are too many I.O.Us and something needs to be done by it. We need to pay off our debts because China basically has the US by the balls right now and if they want us to do something, we have to comply or they will sell off all of our bonds (which they bought because we keep selling them) and welp, there goes our currency (the dollar). Luckily for us, we buy everything from China anyways so they do not want to hurt our economy, so that is why this sustained debt is okay with the retarded mainstream candidates. So get smart and next time guys, let's get to know who will actually do something about this!

But for this time around, I think I would vote Obama because he can bring a nation together with his eloquence and demeanor. There are a shit ton of things I do not like about him but I do not trust the Republicans anymore with what they have done in the government and their overspending (my biggest issue).

~Easy