Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Max Persons Allowed ^_^

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

Leave the server the way it is. Turn blocking on and thats all you get. doors are to narrow to accommodate for 44 or 36 people. Then you will get people purposely blocking. Everyone gets pissed when they get blocked by cabinets. Everyone bitches about lag, including me, but not much you can do about it. It does get gay when someone comes around a corner spraying and lagging and they are like already in the middle of the hallway before you even see them cause there fucking warping lol.
    pwning noobs since '99

N/U Marine
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:9256230

turning blocking on will result in double the blockage.

royalewitcheese

Non blocking leads to some pretty randy exploit shooting though. To me tiberian, there really isn't a blocking issue when servers run around 30 folks on. Once you start going higher then things get sketchy as the map was not designed for that many people. When i'm playing in reg office throughout the day before the swarms of folks pop in and its like 30/34 guys in I barely find myself having to fight for position or running through peoples bodies.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:17034428

i'm going to agree with both of you. it's not a huge deal when there's not too many people on, but it can be damn annoying when you're teammate is just standing there and you're trying to get through a doorway for some reason. and then you get shot. i'd say just leave it as it is. we're all used to it now, and i don't think they're going to lessen the number of people allowed, so it's not huge if there's no blocking.
    [url=http://www.finalbattleground.com/profile/vince21/][img]http://sig.finalbattleground.com/p/10809.jpg[/img][/url]

[color=green][size=3]Office[/color][/size]
    [url=http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=625][img]http://www.n00bunlimited.net/hlstats/sig-625-random.png[/img][/url]

Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:11022637

Look, like sio said if theres tons of dead bodies and sprays and your computer wont handle it, your going to lag. I have a few qwirks that disable sprays and lil stuff here n there to reduce lag. And im only running a 6600 LE nvidia.. and no lag. 30 shmirty its a pub come one-come all!! =P
    <CENTER></CENTER>

LordMindhunter

I would let it like this the more people on the more people i can kill so.

The thing that lags the server, what i think, is that to many people in 1 place lik ts in pr and they buy more than 1 guns and start spraying, i would deal with this problem first. Enhanced the gameplay rstrict the quantity of players camping like pussys, i know its their job but its 4 hosties no need for 15+ people to protect them, play tact. and get behind ct and hold them from getting hosties away. thats what i say.

Grtz

Ballsack Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:1775664

we just wanna make sure they is safe ya herd!
    pwning noobs since '99

Get_One

lol kirk...but i would agree wit lord....the same people that bitch about lag are the same ppl spamming guns and shit...its annoying..

Thread Information