Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about computers. It's one of my goals for the summer. My older brother built this one. It's very nice and the only time I have trouble with lag is when I have internet problems - I'm in a frat. That said, there are both pluses and minuses to having 44 max.

Pros: It allows me to rape more people in any given round , and it helps to teach ppl patience, or how to aim well when rushing. Also, you get to meet more people and play with more of your friends. Two reg offices means the players get split. I kinda like playing with all of you guys, and I hate making tough decisions, like who's cooler than who. Like Sio said, there are ways to lower the lag and honestly, the server is hardly ever at full capacity.

Cons: Yes, there can be some lag and it can crowded. It's not always fun to look down long hall as CT and see 12 Ts staring back before your head pops. I wouldn't mind terribly having less people - greater mobility and it's easier to flank opposition.

But it's worked well so far, so I think we'll live. As for teamspeak, I agree with Clay. It's nice chatting with the other team as you kill them; I know I crack up a lot. And besides, it makes the game more fun and involves everyone as a whole, rather than as two seperate units. And if you really want to get strategic, you can use teamchat - remember that key "u"? - to type quick messages, i.e. "grg" or what-have-you. I've lived without a mic for quite a while now - yes I'll be getting one soon, don't worry. You all get to hear my pretty little voice. I'm a college kid, I'm poor. Not to mention, having all-talk really makes it easier for admin, and for us to say something to them. Question, though: if there were team-talk/dead-talk, t's and ct's could still type to one another, correct?

Anyways, that's what I think, so ha! Keep up the killing, I'll rape you soon.

~vince