ok i guess i have to step in due to a lack of common sense in some of this conversation. the server as i have always stated is not the issue (for 80% at least). shitty vid cards and crap pc's dont handle the dead bodies and weapons lying around everywhere or a huge group of people all at one time. i do believe thier are all kinds of posts in the tech section of the forums on how to increase fps and reduce lag but it seems noone ever thinks to go read what i have posted that MAY help them with issues of this nature. ive got an idea lets get rid of zombie mod as that and reg office are the most hardware intensive servers we have (concerning the servers inability as it has been stated). for those of you that dont know ... we run Quad Processor Quad Core Intel 7320 - 2.13GHz (Tigerton) - 4 x 4MB cache Ram 8 GB FB-DIMM Registered 533/667 First Hard Drive 147GB SA-SCSI 15k drive for the servers and have only 9 cores used out of 16 and a gigabit connection to the outside world.

please forward all comments about your experiance with hardware to me so i can see what IM doing wrong

thanks
sio

ps: you can voice your opinions but the owners will decide (not just me)

thanks
siosios