Thread: My appreciation.

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:19890006

Thumbs up My appreciation.

I want to start first by thanking each of our g0ds for making me an official team member and a part of the family; Although i like to think i have been for quite some time now
    Second I want to thank everyone on the members list and within the community for helping keep these servers up and running as we have all seen a drastic decrease in activity since these last few updates. Things happen and all we can do is let our g0ds do the best they can to keep this community alive while we back them up and give them feedback on issues we all have within these servers.
    Last but not least most of us have seen the N/U community come a long way these past years and I'm glad to say that i myself won't be going anywhere anytime soon, so lets raise hell and shoot faces eh?
    Again thank you to those for the recent invite! Game on!

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Hell Yeah!!!!
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information