Thread: ???

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:19890006

Unhappy ???

Server issues? Would like to know what's goin on with everyone since nobody seems to be playing much anymore. Also noticed the admin menu's are down in our server?

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
    Server issues? Would like to know what's goin on with everyone since nobody seems to be playing much anymore. Also noticed the admin menu's are down in our server?
    I restarted the server. That fixed the admin issue. As far is people playing, same ole story 3 brand new games came out (ie. COD, Battlefield, and The Elder Scrolls)

We had people in the server the past 3 or 4 nights. I wasn't able to get on tonight but I will be around all weekend.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

The big three reasons:

1)Skyrim
    2)MW3
    3)BF3

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

i have to agree with ender and jackd
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:19890006

This is true, Ive noticed a bit of absence over the three games myself. Just unfortunate that we aren't together as often as we were. Miss my N/U family.

Server Admin
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:8266718

I miss everyone and I'm worried about nu's future, no one is on the server, I can't seem to get anyone to come in when I try to populate it. We need something to draw people in, let's see maybe if I strip naked and pose people will come in, I also can ware a sign that says free candy. What you guys think?

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

Quote Originally Posted by salsa1201
    I miss everyone and I'm worried about nu's future, no one is on the server, I can't seem to get anyone to come in when I try to populate it. We need something to draw people in, let's see maybe if I strip naked and pose people will come in, I also can ware a sign that says free candy. What you guys think?
    I like it.

No really sorry I haven't been on. Work has me crazy lately. I'm down some people so a couple of us are working extra to pick up the slack until we get out normal staff back.
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

CaNNoN fOddEr Kung Fu Master SmurfSniper's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:20295429

Im in the same boat as jackd well sorta.... we are not down people... we just have got so many new contracts for work that we dont have the manpower to keep up... just got the contracts for the new nissan car so that means over 100 new parts to make at around 200,000 or more on each of those parts, so our work has tripled but the employees has stayed the same... Not to mention work we was awarded from Honda, Toyota, BMW, and a few others.... Ive been actually been working well over 60 hrs a week plus trying to keep up with other shit.... just never have any me time anymore

Thread Information