Ok yea, as much as I hate to say it, that "Is" my name... for real I aint bullshitting ya... its Metametheus... dont ask and in case you do... my parents, if you can call them that were a little stoned. Or at least thats what Ive come to think... "Meta'ME'Thee'us"

I am a successful Business Tycoon... I own Cyber Virtual Systems in Waterford Michigan, we distribute Virtual Reality based equipment for Military Simulations for Aerodynamics, Airforce Simulations, and are just getting ready to start a Public based Virtual System called Equinox. Hopefully it should be a smash, I would hate to see 82 Million dollars of investments go down the slimy tubes of Michigans sewers for a whole lot of nothing.

I am a game fanatic, I play a large amount of online games, as well as first person shooters, RPG's, real time strategies, simulations... just not racing games, or history / suspensful mystery shitty games... nothing against them but theres not enough sweat that rolls off me during some of those heart pumping missions.

I am unmarried, and before you ask, Yes, I have a girlfriend, yes her ass has been posted several times, and yes she is more dominant then me... but I have a advantage. I say sweetheart, here's $500 go out and have fun, and I dont have to worry about hearing her say, get off your lazy ass and help me with this... (The house is kinda trashed...) and I dont believe in Slave labor (Butlers or Nannies en such).

I live in West Bloomfield, and Im about the only person I know online from michigan, which sucks!