Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cs_office_unlimited again

Banned

Default cs_office_unlimited again

So I haven’t been around for a while but iv been playing in reg office and office_unlimtied past few days. I didn’t think people really played office_u anymore, but we had around 20 ppl in there yesterday.
    While in there multiple people were there shouting out ideas for another version of the map (some things never change), so I started messing with the map today.

i am looking at changing the season from winter to something warmer i think, similar to what cs_office_extended was like except i need to find some way to make up for the elevation change when i remove all the snow, I didn’t like that in the extended map. i also put in bathrooms there today with some cool looking mirrors that work, unfortunately you cannot see your own player model due to the stupid steam engine, but you can see everyone else around you in the mirror.

I was also thinking about putting vents in, and I started doing so.. I’m just worried about camping.. so what I’m thinking is after 1:30 hits on the clock I could make some gas or something fill up in the vents slowly killing any campers unless they get out to the halls.

Of course I would fix the .nav mesh.. although i would rather not put hosties in just because they always seem to be a pain no matter how good of a .nav mesh you generate. not sure how to get around it just yet, might just have to settle for the dumb ass hosties.

I’m also put the default textures back, just because oc looks kinda dull, i think the textures are cool but still dull.

Oh and I made the elevators work muchmuch better, i rebuilt them from scratch using a func_door rather than a track train, only downside is it will only work for 2 floors, no more than that.. some people asked for a 3rd floor onto the office or perhaps a rooftop, now that would be cool.. but jesus the map is already huge.. so unno.

Let me know what you all think and if you have any suggestions shout em out.

peace

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

sounds awesome cman.

we love you. <3

Remember to add in some elevator music :P

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

hahaha elevator music <-- talk about someone wanting entertainment while camping.

cmac i know we have had problems in the past but it is good to see you back.
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

------------------------------------------------
    \\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Banned

GROUP HUG YOU GUYS! :P

elevator music, tisk tisk.. its amazing how the exact same USELESS ideas come forward as they did over a year ago.

NoSympathy

lol i love you cmac. get to work!

Me and cmac found a song that's good for elevator music but he can't find a full version of it.

It's called Remix to a Remix by Ronald Jenkees, the song was popularized by this video:

If anyone can help cmac find that song it'd be good

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Free Game Downloads - Game Demos, Game Videos, Game Mods

Might want to grab it quick, cuz i don't know how picky filefront is with uploading music. If i gets taken down, just get a hold of me and i'll send it to ya.

shtlss07~~~xfire/steam

Edit: actually the rest of the album isn't too bad. Got a really tight rendition of Canon in D. Gonna give the album a listen to.

Ronald Jenkees
    Albumerty

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

O don't go back to the old textures... Maybe oc is dull, but the old shit is, well, shit. D: Make something new from scratch instead of using the nuke walls. Hell, I'll make you something if you don't know much about textures.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

Thanks Ender.

Thread Information