Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
Juu suggested the senior admin thing, He said it might not actually be called senoir admin, but like it gives you the ability to add maps, perma ban, change server settings, etc, etc. I guess that just would possibly get around having to bug sios for everything on the server, unless you don't mind being bugged for it ^.^

And as to the maps, I just found out today that more maps were added recently. Lul. Tyvm for listing the maps that the server has. I know that we can ask the admin to change it if there is one on, but having the RTV/nominate updated with some of the funner, newer maps [or just an occasional change of the RTV/nominate list] will make it possible for everyone [including those who don't communicate ingame] to vote on the map to switch to. I'll post tomorrow after school the list of maps that you are able to nominate/RTV on.
Yes its a good idea, but we have had these conversations and problems before. We dealt with these by adding new maps, re-enervating some old good ones, but no one has really given admins the reconciliation they deserve. We tried as players, to make the server popular over the months, but it just did not happen. It began to cause more problems then actual progress as siosios stated. We have tried everything to get more people and it did work, but then some regulars (as I) just got bored of it again. We never said anything about how much improved the server has gotten. But putting Nat as an admin could be a good thing in return. As siosios stated, he does not often play as much as many other admins. But he has things to worry about besides just this server. Nat has always been on and listens to the players. She knows everything about the server, and what players need to find excitement and want to come back for more. But that is just my opinion.