Yo waz up it's Element!!! some may know me from D2, i'm one of the admins on there ... kinda like early in the morning say 6:00 so decided to post since some may not know much about me... I'm a fun dood and enjoy playing with all my N/U family and friendz! :O most recent fun buddies are the OP'd Vox guys ^_^... They give my new clan a good run of fun ... D2 is by far my love all you really need to know, I love to PUB in there likez everyday you know so hit me up in there so I can like kill you with my love! ... Just for the record I DO say random stuff so leave me alone... >< K NO NO SAY "WTF YOU SAY MANG" and I go what???? I NO SAY NOTHIN HELLOZ WTF YOU LIAR!!!!!!! All seriousness I do love to play CS:S with all my friends yet take it to that serious level to where we can move forward into the serious busyness ya know of this stupid place called "Cal"!!! LOVE RANDOMNESS WOOT NO MORE STUFF TO SAY K LOVE YOU ALL MARRY ME N/U???

P.S. Element #1. So..... what is up Element.... Element #2. Nothin much man i'm like trollin these formz ya know... Element #1. That's kool man your VERY kool... I wish I was you.... Element #2. I know fool I'm totally jealous of myself also, I look in the mirror and wish I could be myself??? Element #1. Lulz your so random I want your babies!!!