Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: plz forgive me =[

Xfactor12

Default plz forgive me =[

hey guys its been a while.well a lot of u know i was banned for hacking.well to be honest i was not hacking. i know just saying it isnt enough,but hopefully many of my good friends,which are a lot of u,will hopefully believe me =\
    i think i was banned because of using sv_cheats. but the thing was that me and donkey and jasmine,"antivirus", were on our cal server and i put on sv cheats so we can get smokes,nade,flashes, and guns without having to go back to buy. and i forgot to turn off sv cheats,so it stayed on in my cfg.i know it has been a while since the incident, but i really miss the n/u community. hopefully you guys can give me another chance and remove my ban. i promise i never hacked, i put it on my steam id =D
    and i want to apologize to the cal teams for this incident. hopefully i didnt give u guys the image that u harbor hackers

thanks

donkey

Never turned off sv_cheats! lmao good job. well I know it has been a while and I dont know the hole store and what not, but I can say i beleave in second chances and I would consider giveing him one. He's been a cool dude i can say from all my time of knowing him. I think from the time and friends he has made on N/U I dont see why not in another chance. If you are aloude back in i will have my eye on you.

Just a question, why was he banned i know it was kac banned but what did it say he was banned for?

-Donkey#

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

I believe that he does deserve another chance because i dont think he hacks. But if he is KAC banned then He might be stuck becuase i dont think that sio has the power to remove a KAC ban.

P.S. - Remember we gave Sutt0n/W4d multiple chances to shape up.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

Easy is the one that banned you, so i am going to leave it up to him. If we can unban you from the KAC that is.....
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

I thought it was KAC as well, but when searched in NU's sourcebans, this was all that came up:

http://n00bunlimited.net/sm/index.ph...chText=xfactor

Xfactor12

well i am usin a diff account so u can unban this one 0:0:11467643
    it is not KAC banned just sm banned,well that is if i can get unbanned
    and who is fl@sh?

donkey

Quote Originally Posted by POW
    P.S. - Remember we gave Sutt0n/W4d multiple chances to shape up.

that is very true i do have to agree how many times have other people been unbanned?

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

Quote Originally Posted by Xfactor12
    well i am usin a diff account so u can unban this one 0:0:11467643
    it is not KAC banned just sm banned,well that is if i can get unbanned
    and who is fl@sh?
    that is the Steam ID that i linked above. You were banned by Nosymp.

Xfactor12

yah i know but why does it say i was banned under the name flash,when the description says internal and i got shot through the door,it makes no sense
    and my old acct is the one that got kac banned

evoX

Xfactor never hacked. He was banned for using a 3rd party app that was for gametime for money or some shit. ME and cookie did some click ad things a while back and yea. KAC is ultra sensitive and prob detects 3rd party apps. It was partly my fault since i found the app first since it was posted on cal forums.

Now if you are saying Xfactor hacked then that account should have been vacced by now. its been way more then 2 months ( new steam id pages displays if u are vac banned) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983201014

As you can see it isn't and im 99% sure xfactor wouldn't buy Cheats cause well hes cheap :P.

Well thats my 2 cents and Easy consider the odds. Did xfactor ever display the skills that seem to be hacks?

Thread Information