What i find funny about this whole situation is that Soopa Koopa Troopa was also willing to hack with us, but the hacks didn't seem to work on Vista so he got impatient and just watched US do it. After elements "sorry" post, Soopa claims that he was trying to be a good influence. Even though he never once tried to stop us.

AND, Donkey says that all of this will put a dent in the Dust2 server even when you guys could have prevented it. By that i mean none of you had to post on the fucking forums basicly telling visiters on the site that there are hacking admins in Dust2. You could have easily kept it all to yourselves(by yourselves i mean the admins).

This is TomiTh for those of you who don't know. The point of this post is to fill in some gaps from the story i heard about me/element/catalyst getting banned. However i do agree it was a stupid move on our part, but yet all of you knew that me and element had hacked prior to element getting his admin on N/U. So i'm not really understanding why everyone is making a big deal about us hacking on another server even though you knew element and i hacked before he got his admin. And for the record i wasn't even online when catalyst, and element were on some other pub server, however i WAS hacking with them a few hours earlier.

Don't get me wrong, element and i NEVER hacked on N/U or any other server after he got his admin except for last night, c'mon we were bored. That's all i have to say about this. I still don't understand why it's such a huge deal, but i suppose i accept my ban. Bye bye.