Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: dp_Jochs

UNREAL

kk i lol'd... but regardless a MT is not something to bag on someone for saying his oppinion. just take it how u will but dont bag on another...

i personally dont have a problem with you but if this many people say the same thing it just strenghtens the reason for u to be banned, if ur making that many people unhappy and u been warned about it... dont use ur mic. easy fix and no one gets banned, but u decided to ignore the admins and continue bashing on "nubs" the rules to the server are clear, hell it even says as ur playing "be nice to the nubs" and yet u werent

my 2 cents

NoSympathy

for all didn't see why pen. posted this, i'm sure you do now.

Kumar

symp is thats why I posted this

jochs

Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF
    Jochs, shut up. You're just proving for all of us who don't know you that you're an asshole. And don't insult our admins. I'll ban you from this website too if you keep that up. I don't tolerate that kind of shit on these boards.
    It's not my fault he typed his own job incorrectly? I mean cmon...that was HILARIOUS! Why is everyone so uptight?

Shizzle

I'm surprised he got banned for the listed reasons.I mean come on everyone who plays on the server knows that him and Legend both use walls.What bothers me when I'm on the server is that there can be like 5 people all complaining about someone who may be hacking,but if it happens to a friend of someone its brushed off as "oh he's just good".I can't tell you how many times I heard that response for Element and now he even came out and acknowledged he did.
    I'm not going to comment again on this issue with Joch but seriously I would like to see a harder stance taken on people who are hacking.Many times its very obvious by many people on the server and complaints are made when theres an admin on but nothing is done depending on the admin.
    I'm not gonna name admin names but I mean just a few nights ago Element was running around using duellies and getting 1 shot headshots through double doors to T spawn,and he did this for like an hour and nothing was done.One round he took out our entire team himself using only duellies and it was laughed off.The result was that many people left the server.
    Now I mean I know its easy to just accuse someone of hacking,hell I do it sometimes.But then theres times when its very obvious,all you have to do is spectate them and you can tell whos walling and theres several people who play on the server regularly that need to be watched.
    So you know I have been playing CSS for years,I'm 35 years old and yes I consider myself a noob at CSS.A few years back I even was a alternate on a CAL team but I stopped playing for a long time and never got any skills back.So yes I suck at CSS but I play for fun and its pretty annoying to play when theres people who are like 60-3 on the server and multiple people complaining about them and nothing is done.

Kumar

Sith I understand completely about what you are saying. I promise you there are a couple people I am watching right now that I have seen in there a couple of times. I don't care if people are regular or admins. If I think something is fishy about them I watch them. You usually can't even tell I am bc I try not to bring attention to it. I have been playing css and cs for forever. I am a pretty good judge of who is legit and who isn't. This community likes to know for sure before we make any bans or at least I do. I make demos and I watch them over just to be sure. I have been banned by public servers many of times just bc I am better than an admin. I don't want to do the same thing to anyone unless I know for sure.

jochs

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzle
    I'm surprised he got banned for the listed reasons.I mean come on everyone who plays on the server knows that him and Legend both use walls.What bothers me when I'm on the server is that there can be like 5 people all complaining about someone who may be hacking,but if it happens to a friend of someone its brushed off as "oh he's just good".I can't tell you how many times I heard that response for Element and now he even came out and acknowledged he did.
    I'm not going to comment again on this issue with Joch but seriously I would like to see a harder stance taken on people who are hacking.Many times its very obvious by many people on the server and complaints are made when theres an admin on but nothing is done depending on the admin.
    I'm not gonna name admin names but I mean just a few nights ago Element was running around using duellies and getting 1 shot headshots through double doors to T spawn,and he did this for like an hour and nothing was done.One round he took out our entire team himself using only duellies and it was laughed off.The result was that many people left the server.
    Now I mean I know its easy to just accuse someone of hacking,hell I do it sometimes.But then theres times when its very obvious,all you have to do is spectate them and you can tell whos walling and theres several people who play on the server regularly that need to be watched.
    So you know I have been playing CSS for years,I'm 35 years old and yes I consider myself a noob at CSS.A few years back I even was a alternate on a CAL team but I stopped playing for a long time and never got any skills back.So yes I suck at CSS but I play for fun and its pretty annoying to play when theres people who are like 60-3 on the server and multiple people complaining about them and nothing is done.
    2 things;

Firstly:

My little brother can't even find the My Computer icon on his Desktop without help. Also, I live in TX and he lives in MO and generally we are not on vent together so we are not even ghosting. He definitely is not hacking.

Secondly:

With a good pair of headphones and lots of game experience any pro at the game will be able to know where people are. Especially in a NU pub where most of the people on the server are armatures at best. Bottom line is I don’t cheat, my brother does not cheat, and I know you're thinking about SWS and some of the other decent players on the server that kill you without you even having a chance to fire back...they also do not cheat. From what I have seen NU does a good job of removing the cheaters. That’s one of the reasons I enjoy playing here.

PS. 1 space after punctuation kthx

NoSympathy

Quote Originally Posted by jochs
    He defiantly is not hacking.
    defiantly? you mean you told him to hack and he defied you and said no?

i'm gonna go with you meant "definitely"

jochs

Quote Originally Posted by NoSympathy
    Quote Originally Posted by jochs
    He defiantly is not hacking.
    defiantly? you mean you told him to hack and he defied you and said no?

i'm gonna go with you meant "definitely"
    Thanks

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:4815880

Jochs, Server your ban like a man. If you do not, I am going to prolong your ban.
    Nuf said
    [img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,n00b-spc-Unlimited.png[/img]
    [URL=http://3mb.us/view-738_pasties_final_revised.gif][img]http://3mb.us/images/738_pasties_final_revised.gif[/img][/URL]

Turtletara420: Hahahaha. Pasties Yes Ur the master....always
    Turtletara420: Prob. shouldn't have said that, but yes...Ur the master!!! I bow at ur feet! Oh master how can I serve

Thread Information