Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: dp_Jochs

jochs

Quote Originally Posted by pasties
    Jochs, Server your ban like a man. If you do not, I am going to prolong your ban. Nuf said
    STEAM_0:0:131116 says I am perma banned? How about we make a deal…I will not insult nubs and you give me a 24Hr ban.

UNREAL

2nd chances are good though i have no say in the matter

BloodThirsty Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:12668280

Quote Originally Posted by jochs
    Quote Originally Posted by pasties
    Jochs, Server your ban like a man. If you do not, I am going to prolong your ban. Nuf said
    STEAM_0:0:131116 says I am perma banned? How about we make a deal…I will not insult nubs and you give me a 24Hr ban.
    umm.......Pasties, Sio, or Pen will decide how long ur ban will be.

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

You want a deal ?

I'm still waiting on you to answer my Question..

Here it is again

John Why after being banned would you log into 3 or 4 other steam accounts and try to play on our servers ? If they are so shitty like you said why would you try to cut corners and come back and play here ? Why would you make me go as far as banning your little Brother Legend to get the point across to you. If i don't get a true Heart felt Reason instead of some shitty comment from you the bans Stay ! Plus do not bring legend up... You guys Rarely play at the same time. So none of that Bullshit about liking to play with your little brother who lives in Kirksville MO. and your in Copple Texas or whatever.

Then we can deal !

jochs

I don’t think I will make it through life without n00bs. I go to bed thinking about n00bs, I wake up thinking about n00bs, I work all day thinking about n00bs. What else can I say? Give me $16K and some n00bs and I will be set for life.

Without n00bs the following would be likely to happen:
    /quit
    /uninstallCSS
    /format
    /slitwrists

In closing...as you can see n00bs is a big part of my life. My life is in your hands.

Sincerely,
    -jochs
    n00b lover for life!

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

LooL?

I don't believe a word of that !

I was more than willing to work something out with you too.

jochs

Quote Originally Posted by Penatrater
    LooL?
    I don't believe a word of that !
    So perma banned?

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF
    Jochs, shut up. You're just proving for all of us who don't know you that you're an asshole. And don't insult our admins. I'll ban you from this website too if you keep that up. I don't tolerate that kind of shit on these boards.
    It's not my fault he typed his own job incorrectly? I mean cmon...that was HILARIOUS! Why is everyone so uptight?
    cmon? Is that even a word? LOL? Walk the walk before you talk the talk, asshole.

Shut up.

I'm not gonna name admin names but I mean just a few nights ago Element was running around using duellies and getting 1 shot headshots through double doors to T spawn,and he did this for like an hour and nothing was done.

Especially in a NU pub where most of the people on the server are armatures at best.

PS. 1 space after punctuation kthx
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Duellies?!?! It's DuAl Elites you moron!! But wait, there's more:

"people on the server are armatures at best."

LOL DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT AN ARMATURE IS??

Here, this should help you out:

Okay and then your last stupid sentence...

Maybe you've never taken a typing class before, but you're supposed to put TWO spaces after periods when writing with a computer or typewriter. GET GOOD before telling other people to.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

vetman

Default hmm

I'm Vetman and i used to play on the N/U servers under handle dP_VeT for at least a little while. Love your servers BTW. There's quite a bit I would like to say....

1: Jochs does not cheat and never will cheat, I have known him for years and i know for a fact he does not cheat at cs:s, or any game for that matter. any shots he makes are usually based on sound/luck because we all know jochs isn't good enough to actually hit people with his crappy aim.

2: jochs "jokes" around a lot, no pun intended, (although i thought it was pretty crafty). Most of the things he says can sound 'ass-holish' but that's just his personality. I remember times playing in the server where people get slammed all the time over the microphone, no one gets banned for it and certainly not for months at a time. why should jochs?

3: i realize you guys have this little 'utopia' of servers where 30 year old males can come and play for hours after work every day trying to 'have fun', but give me a break, if your online and can't take heat for being terrible or making terrible plays, you probably shouldn't be playing source. If you go out and play basketball and you suck at basketball, your gonna need to learn to take heat before you get good. Respect comes with skill and hard work, earn people's respect through dedication.

4: The situation itself is funny because you actually posted joch's ban on the forums as a sort of 'testament' example, almost like a trophy on how you've managed to make the community a better place by banning a loudmouth player like spanker. When if anyone was decent at the game, you would know that by putting a few deagle bullets in his brain and racking on him with a few negative comments, you will quickly make him leave the server in disgust (he gets frustrated easily). i do it to him all the time because jochs is a terrible cs player.

2 comments on people, trying to stay neutral here:

1: Penetrator, your admin power is an abusive one, to be quite honest I've been admins in many places for many years and i do know one thing, you dont threaten to ban relatives of people from someplace just because your mad at someone that's related to them. That's the most dishonorable, underhanded method of handling justice I've ever seen. In fact i would relate your regime to tyrannical in nature after seeing your little 'threat' about how you would ban legend if 'jochs' came back, like they have this big scheme to ruin your little utopia you have going....gimme a break sir.

2: jochs im your friend, but you can be a dumbass, in fact you are one, quit nagging on the forums over them banning you, if they want they could ban you for being from texas and there's nothing you can do about it. And quit dissing on typos of other peoples post, you have more typos in 1 message than the rest of the responses on this thread combined.

Again, I win, GG.

NoSympathy

people are there to have a good time, not listen to some disrespectful loudmouth, whether he is joking or not. admins have the final say and if he wants to play on NU servers then he needs to listen and obey.

Thread Information