Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW SERVER!

donkey

Default NEW SERVER!

I was woundering if anyone has everthought about makeing a 24/7 Cal/Cpl rotation. Cal is one of the biggest things that goes on, and the pro's(me) need somewhere to play when scrims are not going on. Im sure a cal rotation will get a lot of people and im sure it will stay full. How many people like cal, play cal, and want to learn the maps and get to play with pros. sure some people mite rage at some points but its all good. people will not stop playing cal. im sure of it.

Just to add im pretty sure my team will be in there almost all the time other then scrims. I think we can count on many of the Word team members as well. Cal rotations are maps i never see empty. we run really great servers with good reg. i think a cal rotation will bring many more people to the N|U community!

P.S.
    Yo pastiez this also can be a good oppertunity to welcome in (Irate) or somthing. my thoughts may not go far but its a shot. i got to try for my team!

-Donkey#

Trained Monkey
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12261357

A 24/7 cal/cpl rotation server would be great those servers are always almost ful everyday..and i need somewhere to practice my shots when were not scrimmin and play my spot

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

hell i might even come outta hibernation in zombie mod to sharpen my skills and get better i used to play cal awhile back but i would prob need some ky jelly for the ol kisher till i got warmed up and than LOOK OUT BYTCHES

ya btw i was there to when bio suggested this and we talked about turning the office unlimited server into a cal roution server cause it's already dead and would save money for getting a new one just a idea
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Server Admin N/U Marine easytarget's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:5825314

I like it.

~Easy

N/U Commando
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:15012290

Sounds good to me !

** Bio asked me about this just 2 days ago**

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for Pwdrhound

Ya know I think this is a good idea. Especially for those hardcore folks that love scrimming. I would like to know if your gonna keep the add-ons off of that server so its more like a scrim than pub? I'm sure this has already been thought of and many other things that don't come to my mind, but it should be our smoothest running server, with little download time. K well you have my vote if we don't have to get more money together, and if we have to get more money rounded up, TEAMFISH/Georgia will come up with the money...

UNREAL

ya me pen and bio talked about this.

we could take down an office server thats never used.

plus it can help the nubs of our community to get shots down cause i think most of our cal plays will like being there and we can help the nubs

its a nice break from playing 24/7 maps and if you dont like mods very much(me )

excuse the vage and bad spelling but i just woke up and im getting the morning bowl in at the same time

i thinks its a grand idea.

Xfactor12

this would be a great addition to the n/u community
    but remember 800 start money,since CAL is goin mr15!

donkey

yah i know it is changeing but $16000 for the noobs.

Xfactor12

lol true
    but the pistol roundss!!!!

Thread Information