A repeated problem with the rules seems to be occurring, and that problem is that None of the Admins or anyone for that matter can make up their minds about which rules are rules. We need to come to an understanding. I think the admins should do a debate on the current rules to find which ones are solid. We need a list of Rules that doesn't alter. Take in mind that all rules we currently have are unclear and full of petition. Some examples are:

One admin says knocking down a Zombie's props is illegal, another one says that if you see zombie props, you should shoot them to save yourself.

There is also the case of the Camping in ridiculously high or out of reach places. We all know it's illegal, but there are some unclear things concerning the context of said rule. Some players tell me that an admin told them 2 props high was fine, another says four, They can't seem to remember the admin's name, so I don't know if they are telling me tall tales because I'm gullible or they are playing the telephone game amongst themselves.

Also whatever happened to the rule of use of an explosive barrel only when 80% of an entrance is blocked. And not using it just as a way to stat pad off a massive combo. Sure it looks cool when you get five unsuspecting people killed, but I've seen it used on some top notch players with no barricade at all. This gets them angry then they start wrecking the barricade of whoever blew up their assured victory plan, which causes a feud and results in kicking of both parties normally.

Also, the kicking of Foreigners just because they are foreign has to stop. We have a translator/admin, where the hell is the set of rules for them? They cannot read english and it's not their fault. If you can read korean, then and only then can you tell me it's their fault. They are guests on the server. They know about as much or less than our frequent 9yr olds. Have Hatsune write down our rules in korean and then have them placed alongside ours in the !rules.

Just really confused on what to tell people.