Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Votemap

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Wow.... Killer dude. You just pulled a CMAC thats not cool. I don't want to see you go anywhere your a friend and an awesome person.

Everything is a trial and error process. Change it don't work out change it back....

Thirdly is a word(I think so anyways), but Cog is a bitch we all know it, but you can't help but to love it sometimes.

AND last i checked, "Your Servers" Was still "Our Servers" to you. Aren't you still apart of N/U though you aren't admin anymore?

Anyways all and all Glad the Votemap is fixed again Hit me up and Steam Killer and we can play sometime

Catch ya later
    -NoogyMan
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13039896

jacked. noogy. and every one else i guess....

yes i know my typing and spelling are a bit off. my bad.

i didn't mean to personally attack Cogbern. (Cog when you read this sorry it it came across that way). but the way i feel about what he says still stands. i've been at NU for a LONG time. i've been playing here sense i first bought CSS. Mama and believe it or not Drakma helped me become a better gamer. i have seen a lot of very good people and admins come and go (yes i'm glad drakma is gone) because of little (for lack of a better expression) "childish" reasons. we as admins would get reprimanded for trying to do our best in the servers and lo and behold we piss someone off and they complain about it. then it come back on us admins. F that. i PAID to be admin and to have some notion as to how the servers and community should function. and well not much was ever done. so i'm done, being admin at least.
    Pasties and SIO are great people. and same to all the other people i've come to know over the years.
    I will always play on NU GG. but i do like some other servers honestly i have never looked for other servers till i saw theses going down hill. And it seamed at the time nothing i tried to do to fix worked or was considered. which is fine, i don't own the hardware or pay for the pipe to the net.

over the years i've seen the ups and down at NU. but never have i seen the servers this empty.

you all have my e-mail or steam if you wana chat just let me know.

Killer223

p.s. it' wasn't ment to be a rant it's more like depressed to see them this way.
    p.p.s and to who ever banned Lf silenced, you were wrong in doing so.
    He is a KID. and his reflexes are much better then us older peoples. so some regulars complain about him. yes he talks on the mic. NO MORE so than any other player.
    Blaming a gun for killing someone is like blaming a pencil for a miss spelled word.

Russian

Lol Killer, but i personally like rtv better because it's quicker (yes im to lazy to type 4 more letters)

but maybe take off shotty, deagle, weaver, gun and gun off the votemap list and only allow admins to change it like falling trash is right now

This is my new forums name previously russian prince but this is russian jedi

PeaceKeeper & Admin|AΦΩ| Kung Fu Master NoogyMan's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13921051

Ok lets see.... first off the RTV thing was a lot easier, but that got abused WAY to much. So I personally don't think it should be brought back. The votemap thing was changed to 100% because people were complaining on D.Bag players trying to get a votemap going and changeing the map when someones on nade or knife level. It didn't work out so it got changed back down. Thanks Sio By the way.

Yeah Killer I remember those old days...... Drakma.... wow... just wow is all i can say to drakma that was some harsh times. The whole nPa Drama, crazy is all it was. But anyways. And Yeah being an admin has its down falls cause you piss someone off hard to get back on their good side and all that, but comes with the territory.

Silenced could use a ban, but I think a Month is a little much at least just day or two should be good, but thats up to Jackd as he's the one that issued the ban.

So all and all this issue seems solved. If a Mod. Could close this thread.
    Hey All I'm NoogyMan! You Only Wish You Were Me, But That's Understandable.....
    Alpha Phi Omega
    "National Service Fraternity"
    Pi Omicron Chapter
    Brother Name : Mister Deeds

Inactive Trailor Trash
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13039896

agreed
    Blaming a gun for killing someone is like blaming a pencil for a miss spelled word.

Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:16187503

I banned Silenced for a day when the ban submission came through. Then I went back and saw that it was his 5th ban and that's why I banned him for a month. Normally it would warrant a perma ban but I don't know this guy that much.

@Killer I didnt mean to get mad I just hate when people come on here and say that they had it and this is why im not admin and all that stuff mainly because we don't hear about the issues until someone goes over the deep end and posts shit here.

Outlawjew and Organ are still Jr owners in GG as you know. If they can not or they are just ignoring any issues you see in GG then please come to me on steam or vent.

We don't want to lose you and I hope you reconsider your admin status someday.

Thanks.

** Thread closed **
    [center][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/tomca631/jackd_gif2.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]U%|}[/center]

[center][COLOR="Red"]|Ň/Ú| siosios: thise 2 cab cgat at ne wgeb u waje yo ub ub the morning im too drunk right noiw[/COLOR][/center]

Thread Information