Thread: Admin's Abusing players

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for Abomin

Default Admin's Abusing players

I seeing a lot of Admin abusing their powers every day, the server lags horrible a lot of times, specially when they are on, spawning 100's of dryers out the air on to players killing them, or spawning them in rooms to kill them for fun of it from high up, to muting or kicking players who say that admins are messing with them.

I seen Admin's flam throwing mobs of players just for fun of it
    I seen Admin's teleport players to them to kill them
    I seen Admin's abusing the rules, helping some players by teleporting them to hard to reach places
    I seen Admin's skyboxing and picking off players with guns after the rules were said about not doing it
    I seen Admin's killing players who don't move out their way while they jump crouch into tight spots, or try to get to a room to fight in, most time by lighting them on fire
    I seen Admin's ingoring reports of venters
    I seen Admin's ingoring reports of tubbing

Tonight I seen while trying 15 times to log in game do to it lagging by Admin's abusing their powers that there were 4 people in a Admin room, summoning Zombies to Shoot at from high above, on some letters, 2 of them I know is Admin's the other 2 of them were not, the 2 admins in the room were Arisu and Kamikaze Bad Ass

Last edited by Ghoul; 12-25-2008 at 09:29 PM.

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

thank you very much... i will deal with this personally.

siosios
    ------------------------------------------------

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

A couple things...

- Arisu is not an admin. She is one of the skin contest winners, so she just has special skins.
    - The map you have a screen of, I believe this is zm_wtfhax_v6... Please correct me if I'm wrong. Umm this map is full of secrets. Maybe there is a way to get teleported there? I don't know though, I would have to ask Random.Hero, he made the map, but I worked on it too and in the map I put a teleporter that goes to the skybox, so I would not be surprised if he put one to the purple room.
    - Were you even on N/U? That menu says Zombie Hideout.
    - Flamethrower is something I'm considering giving to all humans, but with a limited number of shots.

I will comment on this one personally since it's about me:
    (I don't know the rest.)

"I seen Admin's killing players who don't move out their way while they jump crouch into tight spots, or try to get to a room to fight in, most time by lighting them on fire"
    Yea on that underground complex map there were 3 humans left, rest of us were zombies, and the three humans were in that spot in the big hall with the boxes. Most of the zombies were being idiots and trying to rush from the front because they don't know what they're doing, and they were blocking me and the other more experienced players who know how to strafe jump into a hard spot like that. So yeah, I threw them down the hall and out of the way so that we could get them. Yeah sure I failed the few times I jumped in, but another one of the better players managed to strafe jump around the corner and got the humans. If you will recall, people were on the mics saying for people to stand back and give us room while we tried it, and I said a few times for people to watch out, but all too often some people won't listen and just get themselves killed trying to do the impossible.

Btw, no one died here. I didn't kill any of the zombies who were blocking. I just threw them down the hall out of the way.
    Last edited by Natalya; 12-26-2008 at 05:43 AM.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:11495812

Quote Originally Posted by NatalyaAF View Post

- The map you have a screen of, I believe this is zm_wtfhax_v6... Please correct me if I'm wrong. Umm this map is full of secrets. Maybe there is a way to get teleported there? I don't know though, I would have to ask Random.Hero, he made the map, but I worked on it too and in the map I put a teleporter that goes to the skybox, so I would not be surprised if he put one to the purple room.
    There is no teleporter into that room. It is simply there as a credits room and a place to put the bomb zone so that the map ends. They only way to get there is to teleport via admin command.
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/weamdebest000/randomherosig-1.png[/img]

Banned
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for Abomin

I just bought Counter Strike source today, the screen shot is taken in game in N/U Zombie mod 2.0 server, server before I joined the game, had that popup which seemed to stick to me called Zombie Hideout, I was trying out, while I was unable to connect to N/U Zombie mod 2.0 server, due to it being full before

I seen and talked with admins in game, a lot them are cool, just seems they get bored a lot, and start doing crazy stuff, to them its fun, to some players like me its kinda hard to play, because it becomes way unbalanced

I like the server a lot, I host my own, with not many players, I spent most my time playing on N/U Zombie Mod 2.0 for almost past few weeks. I am going donate $10 usd in a few mins, though some ruff times I had, I did enjoy the server a lot

This is like first person shooter game I have tried out besides Ghost Recon many years ago, that I truly have enjoyed playing, and yes I am a total n00b still at CounterStrike
    Last edited by Ghoul; 12-27-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Lambchop

i saw people tele into that room too from atop the huge red trailor thing right at spawn. To me it looked like they pressed a button somewhere but I could not find it.

Queen of the Internet Kung Fu Master

Random said it was admin hax and he made the map so that's gotta be what it was.
    [img]http://unix.org.au/~brett/gif/waldioaw1.gif[/img]
    [color=royalblue][b]Forum and Server Administrator[/b][/color]
    PasTieZ: I am scared now thanks nat
    natalyaaf: D:
    PasTieZ: sio is going to ass rape me

NatalyaAF ウラヌス: i am the baninator :D
    word jackd ת/ύ: ha the baninator and the pwninator

g0d! Contributing Member siosios's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:13488560
    Blog Entries

ive gone through the admin logs and determined that some admin are abusing the priviledges given to them in thier admin console.

i am now going to remove those rights to the offending commands being used. hope you admin enjoyed the extra's while they lasted on this server.

sio

|W0rd|SexualTurtletara420ת/ύ: Hey there daddy..

\\\ ///
    ( @ @ )
    .....o00o.(_).o00o.....

------------------------------------------

Thread Information