Thread: Tube camping Ban request

fRANK

Default Tube camping Ban request

# 777 ":3" STEAM_0:0:0 1:22:54 172 0 active
    I think these image can't be showed
    Click
    here

Last edited by fRANK; 02-03-2009 at 11:21 AM.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

Ok frank i'm gonna have ta give ya a little turorial bot the zm server cause it died off bout 5 mos ago nat decided to make it a no steam id server therefore ppl with hacked sor no steam ids can join the server any time of the day and about 70% of the players at any given time or no steam id players we still use vac bans and kac bans amoung others to catch hackers but the don't have a valid steam id >> the didn't buy the game they either stole it or hacked the cd keys off the web so therefore when ya want someone baned or kicked for rule breaking ya have to give me nat do vit or one of the other admins there ip address not there steam id steam id will just get the whole server baned ... Happend to me three times

btw the mojarity of these no steam id players are from other countrys like korea, japan, china, russia, germany, the neverlands, pureto rico, tawian and other really far off places so tring to talk to them and explain shit to them don't work in the normal seense of the word

i personslly just blind, disarm, burn, drug, slap, and kick them to get there attention

just a few pointers for ya

btw so almost forgot type sm_plist into console to get there ip to give to one of us admins

thanks kami
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

fRANK

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze_bad_ass View Post
    btw so almost forgot type sm_plist into console to get there ip to give to one of us admins
    thanks kami
    Ummm isnt that command only for admins? "sm_plist"

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by fRANK View Post
    Ummm isnt that command only for admins? "sm_plist"
    No sir, you can use the command to view their ip.
    And as kami said, you need the ip for a ban.

JinkoNeko

If you typed status, you shoulda noticed the large amount of people with no steam. Hence think a sec, if we banned that steam id what would happen? Yeah pretty much not a good thing. The #id is only good if were on at that moment. So without the IP it's pointless to bother. As well as if you had the common decency to play and figure out the server rules a little more you would at least realize that we don't just ban people in illegal spots out of the blue or for every single incident. That's just stupid. You should have noticed that admins go about a certain procedure to things which is a normal given and if not then I suggest not bothering about this anymore.

Thread Information