Ok, arisu, i have, and still have 8 fuckin people who HEARD you say it a couple of times now.... I have an admin who heard you say BAN |S!K|Ep!k Fa!l for spawn killing. Thats my name and once again i had to prove myself that i didnt.

I only said sorry, because i had the fucking balls to say it to not cause anything bad between us. Im sorry for not trying to be civil, next time i ll fucking threatin your life. JESUS CHRIST. Just because you werent going to grow into your fucking vagina and be civil doesnt mean i wont try to be nice.

I didnt need to post this post to make everyone dislike you.... Every one who disliked you, now dislike you more, and everyone who like you should remain that way... All i was saying was why i was pissed off and why i wasnt playing anymore.

You know, yeah, its wrong to say and make fun of anyone with a disease and i apologize for that... but as i clearly remember, you laughed every fucking time i said it..... so get over your bipolar ass and suck it up or stfu.

Right, its bc i was talking? ha, thats funny, so everytime you ever failed at lvl 7 or 9 on bobiii you never quit huh? Yeah ok, i want everyone to agree with you on that.....

Get your facts straight arisu, before you try to argue.... your giving woman a bad name....

Oh and the rest of you, shut up, lol its not funny, espicially you TiberianSun. Thats not even funny