Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Young (???wtf???)

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24816624

Default To Young (???wtf???)

just to let all of the people that think i (chilliam/Icestorm) is way to young to do anything important i would like to prove to you that just because i am 14 (now) doesn't mean that i am to young to really do anything, i am a very intelligent person that has a promising career and is not a kid that spams all the time on the mic and is to young to talk, first of all hear the voice and secound of all 14 years old (according to some people whose names will not be mentioned) all i wanted to do by writing this post is tell ohers my opinion.

thank you for your time-
    Icestorm

N|U g0d Kung Fu Master enderless's Avatar
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:12522252

We don't discriminate w/age here at N|U. We welcome all players regardless of age, sex, or race. You are more than welcome to help in the servers. Invite friends into your favorite server or jump in one of our many other servers and help populate it. Alert an admin if you have someone disrupting the server, be it hacking/spamming/whatever. You can be very helpful to the community. It's all up to you tho.

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:0:28811228

Quote Originally Posted by enderless View Post
    We don't discriminate w/age here at N|U. We welcome all players regardless of age, sex, or race. You are more than welcome to help in the servers. Invite friends into your favorite server or jump in one of our many other servers and help populate it. Alert an admin if you have someone disrupting the server, be it hacking/spamming/whatever. You can be very helpful to the community. It's all up to you tho.
    There is a age rule for the mic in zm.
    Thats where he's gettin it from.
    It was me, and its whatever you can go in there and talk or whatever cuz im out of zm now.

Hfmb

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

dot is right

there is a age limit on mics in zm cause most 15 and under kids spam the mic and chat and cause lagg

but if can prove your the exception to the rule and be mature than your welcome to talk but if not than nobody needs a headache after a hard day at school or working all day

so if ya can prove us wong than feel free to use the mic in moderation

and btw enderless is right we don't discriminate on age race etc and feel free ta help enforce the rules and help out the servers

thats the best way to get a admins attn and respect!
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

already lost my respect
    but im not a zm admin so whatever

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze_bad_ass View Post

there is a age limit on mics in zm cause most 15 and under kids spam the mic and chat and cause lagg ...

... we don't discriminate on age race etc and feel free ta help enforce the rules and help out the servers

Banned Kung Fu Master
    HlStats

Quote Originally Posted by rjk83 View Post
    Paradox.
    He does it a lot.

N/U Special Forces
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:10488049

meaning what ??

i was just saying that we as a community don't discriminate as far as n/u gaming community as a whole

but we do have a rule in zm at least that immature little kids need ta lay off the mics
    [IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w47/badass4625/KamisSig.gif[/IMG]

[URL="http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Kamikaze%20Bad%20Ass%20%C3%97%C2%AA%2F%C3%8F%C2%8D/74.86.102.230:27015/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

Inactive Pwnerator
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:19132046

Heh nothing meant by it, just funny....

Discrimination - treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit.

Inactive
    HlStats

HLStatsX Ranking for STEAM_0:1:24816624

all i want to do is help out and i don't really annoy a lot of people, nemis just hates me for some other reason and deadly_chicken just doesn't like me for another reason and all i really want to do is contribute to the sever in anyway that is why i always ask people for suppot on me being an admin or any other thing that can help out by muting or kicking the people that are making everyone else misrible

PS:what are the ranks of athority on a server mostly zm sever

Thread Information